my classmate

It's about 4 month in my new world,USIM...It's is full of excitement and fun although sumtime feel bored...Before this i wonder it's USIM is da best place for me?really in dilemma dats time..Juz about 1 month..i started to feel comfortable with my housemate even though all of them are from kelantan n trangganu...But, i suddenly started to get sick of my classmate dats mostly errmmm....girls....i kept wondering is't man will extinct one day??because my class only hve 4 gentle men compare to those 31 annoying girls in one class..OMG!!!

oh my god!!

I have think positively about them...Whatever gender they are, they still can be my friends although at da first time they look strangers to me...Hope we all can be in one big family...Ukhwah Fillah BSA2..God willing~Please


4 comments:

hudhud cool said...

wat????annoying girls????
urghhh...man!!!stil wondering y they luv 2 say girls r annoying...(wat mcam blog sniri sat!!!)
r we annoying??really???
we r not annoying...juz..myb..i can say...adorable???hehe...
eleh..akmal..ngaku je la..tp btul la laki ckit...
bowink idup aq!!!huh..asyk mka ampa 4 org ja...

andreo akMaL said...

mcm sedap jew adjective tuh..haha..tp xde ar annoying pon sbnarnya..hehe..

hudhud cool said...

ayh aq pnh gtaw kat aq taw...nak share akk???(wat cam blog sniri lg...sowi!!!hehe..)
ayh aq kata laki ska kwn ngan pmpuan..sbb bg depa pmpuan x ego..
tp pmpuan pn ska kwn ngan laki..sbb laki ni x cmplicted..(ayh aq la yg kta..btul ke??)
so ayh aq kta..man..n woman..slg mlgkpi..
so as long as u have fren..appreciate them...
haha..(tetiba wndu kat ayh aq!!)

ainieza_1110 said...

xsemua perempuan xego weyh!

Post a Comment